The Psychology of Wealth
The Psychology of Wealth is an introduction to the first book of three, in the 'Infinite Wealth Series' written by Paul Counsel.
As a special offer available for a limited time, upon reading Paul Counsel's first book 'The Psychology of Wealth' you will be entitled to recieve a COMPLIMENTARY one hour session with Paul Counsel to discuss in detail the book, the thought processes behind the book and any questions you may have for Paul that will assist your journey to financial freedom.
It's a great opportunitiy to ask the burning questions you have always wanted to know answers for, directly to a self made millionaire who interested in seeing you succeed and has proven results!
Click Here for More Information and to order 'The Psychology of Wealth'...
Even if you have the best tools and strategies available in order to make money, it will be almost impossible to achieve true wealth and financial freedom without the correct mindset and attitude.
The Psychology Of Wealth is an awakening to financial freedom that will smash your current conditioning as a financial under-achiever.
By understanding how most people are programmed and conditioned into being financial underachievers and good servants of the system, you’ll
understand what you have to do in order to break free of the invisible bars that hold you back. Also, by realizing you are as capable of achieving
financial success as anyone else is, you are already halfway there.
Every moment of your life you make choices which lead to certain results. Yet most choices are not consciously made and simply spring from habit
and ‘normal’ conditioning. Book 1 shows you how to immediately begin improving your results.
You must ask yourself whether your present actions are preparing you for a future based on financial independence and freedom. Or,
like most people, are you preparing to continue to live without wealth?
Do you have strategies in place for escaping the ‘rat race’ and obtaining the life you desire or, like most people, are you just continuing
to go with the flow down the road to struggle and lack?
In Book One of The Infinite Wealth Trilogy, you’ll find the following:
- Improving your potential to achieve financial success by understanding how you have been conditioned and programmed to perform as a financial
underachiever from the day you were born.
- 3 key behaviors of successful people no matter if it’s in sport, business, charity, health or other endeavors.
- A blueprint of how to successfully go through the processes of change without the fear of losing and without the fear of being uncomfortable.
This process alone will determine your future level of financial success.
- An action plan to build your greatest asset in life, which has nothing to do with your material possessions.
- Are you looking for a method to eliminate your past conditioning? If so, you’ll find it here. You’ll need to discover the source of the barrier that
is stopping you from achieving the financial success of your dreams.
- You’ll also find the basics of creating wealth that they don’t teach in schools or universities.
- It’s important that you choose the right strategy for financial freedom – if you are hoping that the government or your retirement fund will
look after you, you are in for a big shock.
- In Book 1, you’ll learn why becoming financial free is not impossible anymore.
- Do you want to know why your present circumstances are the way they are today and why they’re not supporting you to be wealthy?
If so, you’ll find your answers in Book 1.
- You’ll also understand how a simple ‘trance’ is working on you any why it’s preventing you from making more money.
And why you are unconsciously agreeing with it every single day.
- How anyone can change their reality easily and instantly instead of living in a ‘false’ world hoping to be rich tomorrow.
- How to use the psychology of wealth to break free from the ‘system’ by realizing the conditioned pattern that has been created for you to
live in. It’s the same system that is helping other people to be richer while you stay in the ‘rat race’.
- The truth of why superannuation or pension funds will not be able to help you retire to a rewarding life of happiness,
adventure and comfort in your later years.
- Raise your financial success results by understanding what type of people are the most financially rewarded people on the
planet (If you are thinking it would be noble scientists, medical specialists, religious leaders, teachers, politicians, food growers or people
who defend our lives and countries, you might be wrong).
- Understand the difference between working for a better future and actually experiencing the better future you want.
- The first thing you must know about the power of change that can literally predict whether or not you achieve financial success in your life.
- The secret behind planning on becoming wealthy.
- What every person should know about the law of ‘cause and effect’ so that you’ll understand why you must start with the correct wealth psychology.
- Why you shouldn’t be in the wage system of continual stress and financial pressure.
- Discover why we are capable of doing so much more, yet most achieve so little!
Click here to order your copy of The Psychology of Wealth